By making a booking at Helena Bay Lodge you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Please read the following carefully:
- All rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and exclude the 15% New Zealand Goods & Services Tax.
- The nightly tariff is quoted on a per night basis. The rates include pre-dinner cocktails and canapes, dinner, breakfast and use of most of the Lodge sporting equipment and facilities. Dietary requirements will be met where possible however additional food items surplus to this are not included. Special requests may incur a surcharge at the market price.
- A two-night minimum stay applies 20th December-7th January and Easter Weekend.
- Rates are subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of reservation.
- We regret, unless the lodge is booked for Exclusive Use, we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 12 years old.
At present, New Zealand is closed to overseas visitors due to the Covid-19 global pandemic. In view of this, we are unable to confirm overseas bookings until these restrictions have been lifted. We are, however, accepting holds for a limited period, in the hope that we will be able to confirm your booking in due course. If you would like more information on our hold policy, please contact our reception team at [email protected]
- In the event that the New Zealand border restrictions are still in place 60 days prior to your arrival date: Helena Bay Lodge reserves the right to cancel any confirmed overseas bookings that fall in this period. In this case, a full refund of deposit will be offered.
- To secure a reservation a valid credit card must be provided at the time of booking. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Direct Credit into the Helena Bay Lodge bank account.
- To confirm a reservation a deposit equal to one night’s tariff is required and will be charged to the credit card provided.
- To maintain a confirmed reservation during 20th December to 7th January and over Easter Weekend we require the non-refundable full payment 60 days prior to arrival.
- Guests wishing to stay on Christmas Day will need to check-in on, or prior to, 24th December as we will not accept arrivals or departures on 25th
- Guests wishing to stay on Easter Sunday will need to check-in on, or prior to, Easter Saturday as we will not accept arrivals or departures on Easter Sunday.
- Check in time is 2.00pm. Check out time is 11.00am.
- If a reservation is cancelled fewer than thirty days before the arrival date, the deposit of one night’s tariff will be forfeited. Should we receive less than seven days’ notice of a cancellation, we will charge for every room night booked.
- From 20th December to 7th January and Easter Weekend if a reservation is cancelled fewer than sixty days before the arrival date, we will charge for every room night booked.
- We strongly advise guests to take out travel insurance to protect themselves against unexpected changes to their travel plans.
Exclusive Use Reservations
- Reservations for the private use of Helena Bay Lodge includes a total of five suites: three Junior Suites and two Villa Suites. This is referred to as an Exclusive Use Reservation and specific policies apply.
- In this instance we can accommodate children under the age of 12 years old.
- A two-night minimum stay applies to all Exclusive Use Reservations.
- Early check in and late check out can not be offered to Exclusive Use Reservations. To secure an early check in or late check out the night before or after the reservation must be reserved at time of booking.
- For all enquiries regarding Exclusive Use Reservations please contact [email protected] or click here.
- Helena Bay Lodge has a strict non-smoking policy in all rooms and buildings. A $1000.00 (excluding GST) cleaning charge will be levied if evidence of smoking is found.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept pets on the property. Assistance dogs, such as guide dogs, hearing dogs, and dogs for those who are disabled, are permitted. Please notify the lodge in advance that you are intending to bring such dog(s) with you.
- Room set up is subject to availability. Please inform us if you require twin beds at time of booking. Room set up is not guaranteed until confirmed by Helena Bay Lodge after the request has been made.