By making a booking at Helena Bay Lodge you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Please read the following carefully:
- All rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and exclude the 15% New Zealand Goods & Services Tax.
- The nightly tariff is quoted on a per couple per night basis. The rates include pre-dinner cocktails, dinner, breakfast and use of the Lodge sporting equipment and facilities.
- A two-night minimum stay applies 20thDecember-7th January and Easter Weekend.
- Rates are subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of reservation.
- We regret, unless the lodge is booked for Exclusive Use, we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 12 years old.
- To secure a reservation a valid credit card must be provided at the time of booking. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Direct Credit into the Helena Bay Lodge bank account.
- To confirm a reservation a deposit equal to one night’s tariff is required and will be charged to the credit card provided.
- To maintain a confirmed reservation during 20thDecember to 7th January and over Easter Weekend we require the non-refundable full payment 60 days prior to arrival.
- Guests wishing to stay on Christmas Day will need to check-in on, or prior to, 24thDecember as we will not accept arrivals or departures on 25th
- Guests wishing to stay on Easter Sunday will need to check-in on, or prior to, Easter Saturday as we will not accept arrivals or departures on Easter Sunday.
- Check in time is 2.00pm. Check out time is 11.00am.
- An additional surcharge of $200.00 (excluding GST) per person per night will be charged to guests staying on December 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st and January 1stand 2nd. This is included in the displayed rate when making an online booking.
- An additional surcharge of $2800.00 (excluding GST) will be charged to exclusive use reservations made on December 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st and January 1st and 2nd.
- If a reservation is cancelled fewer than thirty days before the arrival date, the deposit of one night’s tariff will be forfeited. Should we receive less than seven days’ notice of a cancellation, we will charge for every room night booked.
- From 20thDecember to 7th January and Easter Weekend if a reservation is cancelled fewer than sixty days before the arrival date, we will charge for every room night booked.
- We strongly advise guests to take out travel insurance to protect themselves against unexpected changes to their travel plans.
Exclusive Use Reservations
- Reservations for the private use of Helena Bay Lodge, including the additional accommodation in the main lodge will be treated as an Exclusive Use Reservation for which specific policies apply. In this instance, we can accommodate children under the age of 12 years old.
- A two-night minimum stay applies to all Exclusive Use Reservations.
- For all enquiries regarding Exclusive Use Reservations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org click here.
- Helena Bay Lodge has a strict non-smoking policy in all rooms and buildings. A $1000.00 (excluding GST) cleaning charge will be levied if evidence of smoking is found.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept pets on the property. Assistance dogs, such as guide dogs, hearing dogs, and dogs for those who are disabled, are permitted. Please notify the lodge in advance that you are intending to bring such dog(s) with you.
- Room set up is subject to availability. Please inform us if you require twin beds at time of booking. Room set up is not guaranteed until confirmed by Helena Bay Lodge after the request has been made.