Careers at Helena Bay
Here at Helena Bay Lodge we are looking for professional, ambitious and enthusiastic people to join our team. We have many positions available at different times of the year across several departments, including Farm, Gardens, Reception, Service, Housekeeping, Kitchen and Operations. Please see below for details of current vacancies where you can apply through the various websites. Alternatively, send an e-mail with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for your application to be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are seeking an energetic Activities and Maintenance Manager to begin as soon as possible. This is a permanent position and the main responsibilities include:
- Managing the cleanliness and maintenance of the exterior areas of the lodge, vehicles and vessels
- Managing all guest activities and outdoor pursuits including kayaking, 4WD vehicles, SUPs, fishing and more
- Training new and current staff to meet our high standards of luxury guest service
- Dealing with suppliers for purchasing and outside contracting
- Management of health and safety procedures for the department
- Dealing with varied guest requests
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience managing a team and organizing shifts
- Proven skills in maintenance and in all aspects of work on deck on yachts of various sizes
- The indefinite right to live and work in New Zealand and be looking to commit long term to the role
As we are taking delivery of a power boat in early 2019 we are ideally seeking candidates who have a current ticket allowing them to drive a commercial passenger vessel in NZ 15m in length.
If you wish to apply for this position please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.