Helena Bay Holdings Limited respect the privacy of every individual who visits our Property and/or uses any of our website or promotional material.
1) Personal Data That We Hold
We will collect, store and process information about you that is voluntarily provided. This includes but is not limited to:
- Your name, title, gender, and date of birth
- Your home address, email address and telephone numbers
- Health Information
- Passport & Visa Information, including travel history
- Payment information, including debit or credit card numbers & expiry date
- Information relating to your use of our website
- Information about your reservation
2) How We Collect, Use & Disclose Your Personal Data:
Unless you have requested otherwise, the information you provide is used by Helena Bay Lodge, to communicate with you. This may be for:
- Distribution of regular mailings, e.g. newsletters
- Providing you, the guest, with the services and information you have requested to deliver the best possible experience
- Providing customer service and support
- Creating and maintaining guest profiles in our system database
- Any other purposes relating to any of the above
In addition, we collect, use, and disclose your personal data for the following purposes depending on the nature of our relationship:
- Conduct Customer satisfaction and quality assurance questionnaires to improve our services
- Managing and providing the safety and security of guests, premises, and services including but not limited to carrying out CCTV surveillance.
3) Disclosures of Your Personal Data
Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, we may share your personal data to the following entities and parties, for the purposes listed above (where applicable):
- With anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. Travel agents, or our partners) to fulfil contractual obligations.
- With any law enforcement, courts, Government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process;
- With our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors, and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- With any other party at your consent or at your direction or whom you authorise us to disclose your personal data to.
4) How Long Do We Keep Personal Data?
We will keep your personal information only for as long as is reasonably necessary, having regard to the purpose of collection and in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
5) Third Party Websites
You may have the option to book via a third-party website, that may have privacy policies like our own. We recommend reading through their own policies before providing your personal information. We have no responsibility for personal information provided to third parties, or for the policies of third parties. You access any third-party websites at your own risk
6) Direct Marketing
From time to time, we would like to use your name and email address to send you information that we think may be of interest to you, about Helena Bay Lodge products and services, offers and promotions, but we can only do so with your consent
7) Your Rights & Contact Us
Subject to applicable law, you may be entitled to access, rectify, erase, limit the use or transfer the personal data we hold of you. Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one month or within a reasonable time. You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your personal data, at any time. You may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your personal data, in which case, to the extent permissible by applicable law, we will take reasonable steps to delete or de-identify your personal data. Please note that we may not be able to continue providing services to you if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your personal data entirely.
For any other requests, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal data, please contact us.