Hygiene Procedures at Helena Bay Lodge
We want to ensure a safe experience for our guests and have implemented practices that comply with the Safe Travel Guidelines set out by the World Travel and Tourism Council. These practices also align with the World Health Organisation (WHO), the New Zealand Government, and Hospitality New Zealand guidelines.
Each guest will receive their own personal Sanitation Pack including luxury personal protective equipment.
Prior to Covid-19, Helena Bay Lodge already implemented processes focused on enhanced sanitation, disinfection and deep cleaning practices and we have since increased cleaning and disinfection frequency throughout the Lodge.
Each guest experience will be even more personalised as we endeavour to ensure all guests needs are met, whilst still practising physical distancing where reasonable. We want to ensure that our guests feel safe in the knowledge that the utmost has been done to make sure they are protected.
Our standards are second to none when it comes to our housekeeping team.
- Rooms will be cleaned and sanitised twice daily
- There will be frequent sanitation of bathrooms, door handles and high touch areas throughout the Lodge daily
- Guests can also find sanitation stations located around the Lodge with luxurious hand sanitisers
You can still enjoy a relaxing treatment with our incredible Spa Treatments.
- Booking system for treatments implemented
- Frequent sanitation in the treatment room, Gym and Spa World
- Sanitation and deep clean between guest treatments
Food and Beverage:
Serving beautiful dishes prepared by our world-class chef alongside a perfectly prepared cocktail is something we are proud to offer. You will still receive the same impeccable dishes and beverages however we have made a few changes to our services to ensure the safety of our guests.
- Personal waiter during each service
- Personal condiment trays, personal Menu’s, personal breakfast buffet incorporating a selection of our finest produce following ‘Estate to Plate’ ethos
- Personalised lunch and tailored dinner service
- In-room dining – all food covered for delivery
- All dining areas arranged to observe social distancing
- Private Dining areas available
- Regular cleaning of machines and appliances
- Increased disinfectant frequency
- All staff continue to follow strict hygiene practices on all service items
Have fun out and about exploring our amazing property, making the most of the activities we have to offer.
- All sports equipment will be sanitised before and after use
- Where applicable guests will be assigned their own equipment for the duration of their stay
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes will be provided when handing out any equipment for added peace of mind